Stats Progress: (I’m 5’5.5″ tall)
- Starting stats: 117 pounds, 25.5″ waist, 30% body fat*
- Stats at last body fat measurement: 121 pounds, 25″ waist, 23% body fat (November 2015)
- Current stats: 116 pounds, 24.5″ waist
- Doing a challenge starting 11/25: Back to High Carb Intuitive Eating (trying to eat more vegetables, less fat and processed foods, and getting back in tune with my hunger/fullness signals)
- Unlimited carbs with no calorie restriction: high carb low fat (HCLF) veganism along the lines of the Starch Solution.
- Predominantly whole, unprocessed foods, especially vegetables, fruits, and starches.
- As of December 15th 2016, training to be able to run a 10K!
- Continue to gain muscle and lose fat, and improve strength and running abilities
- Ultimate goal: get to ~15-20% body fat (so far have gone from 30% to 23% over the last year)
- Most of all, how I look/feel will be more important than scale or body fat number!
Achieved since starting the blog:
- Finished Couch to 5K (C25K) running program (March 2016)
- Got into “fit range” of body fat percentage (October 2015)
- Gained 13lbs of muscle and lost 12lbs of fat (From September 2014-November 2015)
- Went 100% vegan (October 2014)
*Body fat measured by professional BodPod scans.