For the last few days, whenever I go to bed, I crave oatmeal for the next morning. Then when I wake up, I crave pancakes.
So I make pancakes.
It’s a weird phenomenon, though–I wonder what’s going on in my body at nighttime versus morning that makes oatmeal versus pancakes so appealing?
In other news, I ate half a (large) loaf of sourdough for part 1 of my lunch. No regrets! And even though I woke up with some residual soreness, I wouldn’t be stopped this time–I went for my run!
Macros: 81% carbs, 12% protein, 7% fat
Exercise: walked for 45 mins, ran for 35 mins
- Whole wheat carrot cake pancakes
- 4 thick slices of sourdough with pumpkin butter
- Mashed rosemary-garlic yukon gold potatoes
- Zucchini noodles with my spicy marinara
- 5 big celery stalks with barbecue sauce
- Sweet potato dipped in cinnamon sugar
- Chocolate banana smoothie
Calories eaten: 2120 | Calories burned: 1860 (from Fitbit HR data)
(Everything is made by me unless otherwise specified–feel free to request recipe posts for anything you’d like to know about 🙂 )
Thanks for reading!