Today was the first day of my 50 day plan, at the end of which I get to see my long distance boyfriend again! (on 3/10) The plan consists of:
- Steady state cardio (LISS) for at least 30 minutes, 6 days a week. Some examples are 4+ mph walking or elliptical.
- HIIT at least once a week.
- Resistance training, in the form of lifting or plyometrics, at least twice a week.
- Creating at least a 500 cal deficit a day
I’ll be recording my exercise and whether or not I hit the deficit on my food diaries 🙂 If all goes well, I should be able to lose at least a pound a week, putting me down 7+lbs by the end of the 50 days.
Exercise: walked 3.6 miles + leg plyometrics + jump rope
500 cal deficit: ✔
- Tea: 60
- Coffee: 35
- Buckwheat pancakes with dates: 425
- Green bean curry: 130
- Carrots, edamame, raspberries: 75
- Banana avocado chocolate mousse: 260
- Coconut butter: 140