Net calories – 1510
I spent all day studying for my exam at 2, and had an intense case of the munchies. I kept getting incredibly drowsy (despite lots of caffeine) and then eating to wake myself up! I’m hoping this was just a one time thing and that my body now feels all nice and refueled so it will let me stop eating like a maniac… also hoping my stress levels will go down soon, though I do have 2 more papers to write and another midterm next week.
Also, I’m STILL sore from lifting 2 days ago–my body just does not want to recover! And it’s not just typical DOMS, but rather joint soreness (complete with cracking shoulders) that feels like a bad idea to lift with. Looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow, though.
Exercise: Walked 4 miles
- Banana avocado buckwheat porridge: 470
- Whole wheat bagel with hummus and veggies: 400
- Tea: 35
- 1/2 whole foods burrito: 300
- Apple and almond butter: 255
- Rice cakes, tofurkey, dried pear, fresh pear, chocolate: 380
Total: 1840 | Exercise: 330