Net calories – 1075
It was 80 degrees today and although I gave in and wore a skirt and sandals, I decided to pretend it’s actually fall once I got home. For my first full day of having my Vitamix, I couldn’t resist making apple butter AND walnut butter… then I combined them on toast.
And it was pretty much the most amazing thing I’ve ever had. The flavor combination is just perfection, and together they’re so rich, that just a little bit is really satisfying. No more paying tons for overpriced $20 raw nut butters–I can make it myself now for $10!
And of course I also made a smoothie this morning… have to use the vitamix as much as possible to justify the cost 😛 Plus I can’t resist the option of such healthy raw/fresh food!
Exercise: Walked 3 miles
- Almond milk, soy creamer, cocoa powder: 70
- Blueberry banana protein smoothie: 370
- Sesame bagel with hummus and veggies: 340
- Flax bread with homemade walnut and apple butters: 370
- Tofurkey: 50
- Tea: 45
- Apple with almond butter: 180
Total: 1360 | Exercise: 285