Net calories – 990
I took my exam this morning, and had the best luck: I got an ocular migraine 10 minutes before it, so I was missing most of my right field of vision. A great thing to have during an essay-based test! Luckily it turned into a headache after 30 minutes so I could see again, but I felt pretty ill for a few hours. I could sense the migraine aura last night because I was getting tinnitus and weird head pressure, I just wish it didn’t decide to come on at such an unfortunate time.
Luckily I mostly recovered by 3, but still didn’t feel well enough to lift 😦 So I walked 2 miles to my favorite cafe instead, on top of all the walking around campus I’d already done. Hopefully I’ll get to lift tomorrow!
I also can’t wait for the stress eating to subside. At least I’m hoping it will soon, anyway.
Exercise: Walked 5 miles
- Buckwheat porridge with avocado cream: 485
- Paneer tikka masala: 345
- Homemade carrot cake protein square: 65
- Rice cake with chocolate chips: 85
- Healthy french toast (7 grain flax bread, no sugar) with banana: 160
- Tea: 40
- Almond butter: 275 (throughout the day)
Total: 1450 | Exercise: 460