Net calories – 925
Yesterday was soo hot, and I pretty much felt tired and dead throughout. And ate a giant, amazing dinner of homemade “chicken” tikka masala… and felt super full but still snacked at night. I need to stop this nonsense!
Anyways, planning a protein shake mono diet for Thursday (aka replacing meals with protein shakes for a day), if my casein powder gets here in time–my friend and I split for a 2lb-er but he ordered it so it’s up to him to get it from our annoying mailroom!
- Pumpkin protein pancake: 230
- Soy pumpkin latte, half syrup: <160
- Homemade zucchini patty on a sandwich thin, with chipotle-lime cream and tomatoes: 305
- Homemade “chicken” tikka masala over cauliflower rice: 260
- Cashew butter: 90
- Tea with soy: 30
- Chocolate: 90
- Ricotta and strawberries: 40
Post-workout (strength days only)
Total: 1210 | Exercise: 285