Net calories – 875
I was all set at 700 cals, but decided I should probably get more protein because I reaalllyy want to get some muscle growth here. I’m hoping this calorie intake will work! Also, it’s a bit of a freaky coincidence: my macros today somehow ended up exactly the same as yesterday’s.
I also came up with 2 (actually 3 recipes) today that I know I’ll be having again and again. Mango swirl chia pudding, and 50 cal chocolate chip cookies (no work required) with 5g protein each! I’ll be putting both recipes up here in the near future.
The third semi-recipe is strawberries, ricotta, soymilk, and raspberry syrup–so amazing!
Weird looking but super delicious/healthy “cookies”!
- Mango swirl chia pudding: 340
- Carrots, celery, and tofurkey with cottage cheese: 175
- 4 high protein “chocolate chip cookies”: 190
- Rice cake with light babybel cheese: 95
- Ricotta with strawberries: 110
- Almond butter: 150
- Chocolate: 42
- Tea with soy: 30
Post-workout (strength days only)
Total: 1130 | Exercise: 255