I had leftover brown rice pudding for breakfast, and it actually kept me full for hours despite all the carbs! I usually fear having non-fruit carbs for breakfast, and even with fruits I have to include fats/protein. This one might become a new favorite, though.
I also searched 3 different grocery stores for almond butter, and they were ALLL out of stock. I thought I was going to have a meltdown! One had cashew butter at least so I got that, but it pales in comparison… it just tastes oily to me.
Caramelized sugar free raspberry walnuts on top!
- Homemade vegan cardamom brown rice pudding: 190
- Veggie sausage: 40
- Tea: 60
- Egg white omelette with avocado, hummus, kale, and low cal cheese: 205
- Rice cake with cashew butter: 210
- Homemade vegan tikka masala with tofu, kale, cauliflower, rice: 280
- Dark chocolate: 50
- Microwave banana brownie: 135
- Espresso with soy: 30
Total: 1210 | Exercise: 340