I spent the day shooting video for my dad’s music project and managed to get some steps in that way, and didn’t have time to eat much lunch besides coffee!
At night, though, I went to my boyfriend’s house to run a Dnd session with some friends, and he had giant tubs of peanuts and M&Ms from Costco. I at first resisted just fine, until I was told that the peanuts “were the crunchiest ever.” Luckily I resisted all but a few M&Ms, but I ended up having a bit of a peanut binge…
They really were the crunchiest peanuts ever.
- Tofu lettuce wrap with mushrooms, cauliflower, flax seed, avocado, spinach, salsa, onions: 355
- Iced coffee with soy: 45
- Chocolate hazelnut butter: 70
- Spinach avocado soup: 360 (thought of it on the spot, and it turned out deliciously!)
- Mascarpone with almond butter: 210
- ~40 Peanuts and ~5 M&Ms: 265
- Bite of homemade coconut chocolate bar: 45
Total: 1340 – Burned 200 (4000 steps)
- Net carbs: 38g (18%)
- Protein: 54g (15%) | Fat: 66%
- Water: 3.5L